Sunday, June 27, 2010
22 years and counting. . .
They go "oh my god, you've never had a boyfriend? why?" That's got to be one of the most irritating questions. Like how do you explain 22 years of never being in a relationship? I don't know if it's because I want too much or if it's because I know exactly what I want. Either way, explaining why I'm single is harder than it should be. & there's always the one guy who says "sh**, I'd be your boyfriend." Uhm, am I supposed to take that as a compliment or as a pity gesture? I'm ok with being single. Granted I'd like a man to share my time with, to get to know on a very personal level, to learn and grow with; but that doesn't seem to be in God's plan at this moment. I like to think that I'm single because God is still hard at work finding and building the right guy for me. Maybe I'm being naive, and maybe I need to lower my standards but would lowering my standards just lead to heartbreak and ending up in a disastrous relationship? I think I'll keep my high standards, continue to know myself, and keep waiting for God to send Him my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yet niggas be beggin for the pearl & the girl twin. d**k don't run not a damn thing. you see what guys go thru to get the nahny. they'd better quit playin themselves. If females could keep them damn emotions tucked off bet EVERYONE would agree. PUSSY POWER RUNS THIS SHIT.! lol
good one thooooo.
sorry wrong post
Post a Comment