Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dare I say it......?


SEX! Why is sex treated like such a taboo? It completely baffles me. I understand that sex may be a very private and sacred thing for some people, but does that mean it shouldn’t be discussed? Personally, I think it’s healthy to talk about sex. I’m not saying let’s sit down and discuss sex partners and trade off raunchy stories; but, don’t you gain knowledge by talking about things? & why is it that sex is only a taboo when women talk about it? Quick to wanna have sex with a female but start to gasp in shock and dismay when she talks about sex? smh` that makes noooo sense. If women weren’t supposed to talk about sex, we might as well be nuns, and dudes might as well all be gay, going around fuckin` each other (excuse my language). Females are entitled to have sex, but are expected to keep it under wraps and not talk about it but dudes can boast about it as much as they want and not get reprimanded for it? ennnnht! WRONG! I’m sorry, but I like sex, yes, I said it, I LIKE SEX. And I refuse to censor myself because you, you, him, or her might not condone it. I don’t go around parading my sexual encounters or naming sexual partners, so where’s the harm in talking about it? I find that talking about sex, is not only entertaining, but you also learn a lot. I think I can easily say that a lot of what I know about sex I’ve learned from discussing it more than I have from actually engaging in it. c’mon people, let’s stop being sexist, grab some chai tea, sit down, n let’s talk about sex!!! lol trust me, you’ll gain more than you can imagine.

No comments: