Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the men in my life

I swear I love them! Unfortunately, or fortunately (haven't decided yet, lol), I don't have a love interest in my life, but I like to think the men in my life compensate for that. My brothers and stepdad keep me loving and teach me the true meaning of what a real man is. My stepdad has raised me as his own child and I love him for that. My older brother has been more of a father than my own father! He's only 22 and treats me like his child, providing me with whatever I need. Even if he doesn't have it, he'll find a way to provide. I look up to him for how much he's matured and for the responsibility he's taken as an adult over the years. My best friends keep me grounded and aware that I shouldn't deal with good-for-nothing-ass-men. I love them for reminding me that I'm actually worth being treated like a lady. And my close male friends give me the best advice. I can always come to any of them for support, laughs, advice, and everything in between. I truly love and appreciate them for all they do for me and all they teach me about the male species. lol. THE END !

No comments: