ot quiet. My thoughts often consume me and overwhelm me. Some of the shit I come up with is straight GENIUS ! Some of the shit I come up with is completely RIDICULOUS ! Thinking abstractly is always hard for me to do...I like to keep it simple. I always underestimate myself, which is a serious flaw. Bright nail polish and a good meal will brighten up ANY of my gloomy days and perfect any of my good days. I could spend all day talking about food...maybe I should be a food connoisseur. lol. nawww, that wouldn't work, my favorite foods are the simplest foods. I turn to music for everything. I find it easy to forgive but hard to forget. Once you deceive me, I start to slowly break away from you. I can't go anywhere without showering first. Surprisingly, i like to clean. I never realized how much I appreciated clean environments until I moved out of my Mom's house. She's my [s]hero, or heroine if you wanna be proper. My family's my backbone. Friends are fine, but at the end of the day, all you really need is your family. I'm pretty random at times. I jump from subject to subject. People don't like me, people hate me, people like me, n people love me.Call it how you see it.
Call this my first blog.
Welllllllcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment