LeBron, LeBron, Lebron. Since the free agency period started, and still after he chose a team, all I hear people talk about is LeBron James and his decision to sign with Miami. & I have yet to share my opinion on the matter, so here we go. First, I'd like to make a disclaimer that I don't think he had much of a chance of winning a title had he opted to stay in Cleveland. I do however think he made a mistake in signing with the Heat. Three simple reasons why. First, that's D.Wade's team and whereas in Cleveland he was the main attraction, in Miami he will always be playing in D.Wade's shadow. They can win as many rings as they want, but D.Wade will always have one ring more than LeBron, essentially crowning D.Wade as a better player(if you're the type to correlate # of rings with quality of player). Second, I don't think this "super team" will be super enough to beat out the Lakers or the Celtics, especially if both teams played as well as they did this season. & lastly, by leaving Cleveland to go to a team that has recently won a championship does not place bron bron in a valuable position (at least not as valuable as he was in Cleveland). Regardless of how many rings he has the potential to get, people will argue that he couldn't do it himself and had to go to Miami to get help from beasty D.Wade. This whole moves kind of feels like he stripped himself of a piece of his manhood.lol Like he intentionally put himself in second place.
So there it is, my common sensical interpretation of LeBronskie's move to Miami.
Now, can we get football season started already? Sheeesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment