I love being a student at the University of California, Berkeley. If there is any decision I've made in life that I feel was the absolute best thing to do, it would be my decision to come to Cal. UC Berkeley was destined to change my life. I love everything about it. From our sports to our student activism. & let's not forget to mention how the people I've met here have taught me a lot. Together, all these aspects have shaped the person I am today. Cal is the love of my life until I meet my husband. I'll rep it day&night. . . .Bears! (throws C in the air, whatitdo face on)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
The loyalty of a Golden Bear
I love being a student at the University of California, Berkeley. If there is any decision I've made in life that I feel was the absolute best thing to do, it would be my decision to come to Cal. UC Berkeley was destined to change my life. I love everything about it. From our sports to our student activism. & let's not forget to mention how the people I've met here have taught me a lot. Together, all these aspects have shaped the person I am today. Cal is the love of my life until I meet my husband. I'll rep it day&night. . . .Bears! (throws C in the air, whatitdo face on)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment